Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
The next meeting of the South Cotswold Local Council Cluster group will be on Tuesday 25th April
GRCC has set up an online survey on training needs for the VCSE.
The five regional competitors in the Big Lottery Fund's 'People's Projects' have been announced - voting opens on 20 March 2017.
GRCC's Older People Projects met with academics from Akita Age Lab in Japan to discuss support for older people in rural areas.
Men's 50+ social group is returning to Kingsholm in March
The updated CARS toolkit is available for download from the GRCC website.
Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust is inviting Gloucestershire residents to share their thoughts and views on community healthcare priorities at an event in March.
Monday, 13th March 2017.
Find out more and how to book by clicking here.