Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
Affordable Housing project in Bibury, supported by the work of the GRCC featured on Radio 4 'Farming Today'...
Official opening and tour part of last week's Rural Housing Week
Volunteering event in Cheltenham - 14th July from 2 to 4pm
Village Halls say VAT is a Tax on Voluntary Effort !
GRCC’s In Touch project is delighted to be launching its 2015 Personal Safety Events! Click here for more info
Click here to find out more.
Tenants moving into 7 new affordable homes this week