Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
Thursday, 3rd September at Hartpury Village Hall.
Starting at 10.30am with coffee and cake from 10am.
For more information about the next men's rugby social group please click here!
Affordable Housing project in Bibury, supported by the work of the GRCC featured on Radio 4 'Farming Today'...
Official opening and tour part of last week's Rural Housing Week
Volunteering event in Cheltenham - 14th July from 2 to 4pm
Village Halls say VAT is a Tax on Voluntary Effort !
GRCC’s In Touch project is delighted to be launching its 2015 Personal Safety Events! Click here for more info
Click here to find out more.