Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
We would like your feedback
Transport & it's affect on social and rural isolation
GRCC will be holding a series of workshops to help you get to grips of how to use mapping software...
Free App available on Android or Apple devices
Thursday, 3rd September at Hartpury Village Hall.
Starting at 10.30am with coffee and cake from 10am.
For more information about the next men's rugby social group please click here!