Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
Click here to find out more.
Tenants moving into 7 new affordable homes this week
Would you like to shape the use of European funding to help grow rural jobs and the economy across the Cotswolds?
Village and community halls now face less paperwork
Click here to find out more...
You now have until the end of April to respond