Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
Apply to the Cotswold GRRReen Community Awards
Planning Ahead for Your Community - Click here to find out more.
Agents’ work saved Health and Social Care services in Gloucestershire £1.29m between 2012 and 2014.
All 2014 articles, published so far, in the Cotswold Life Magazine are available from our website.
Click here to see the dates of the In Touch events!
Please note the GRCC Community Activity Fund is closed for applications.
For pictures and media coverage of the knitted bunting for the Tour of Britain yesterday, click here