Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social Care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
Introducing 'Around Gloucestershire', GRCC's enewsletter about what's going on around the county.
Grants of £500-£1,000 available for small organisations - application deadline 5 May 2017
Penelope Keith is hosting a new Channel 4 programme to find the Village of the Year.
GRCC's new monthly enewsletter is here.
GRCC will be holding a mini funding event for North Cotswolds on Wednesday 3 May.
Evolving Communities CIC is the new provider for Healthwatch Gloucestershire.
The next meeting of the South Cotswold Local Council Cluster group will be on Tuesday 25th April
GRCC has set up an online survey on training needs for the VCSE.