Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
GRCC is recruiting for the role of Navigator Developer for the GEM (Going the Extra Mile) Project, based at GRCC.
Community Business Bright Ideas Fund grant scheme to open on 30th September.
Defra has launched a new grant scheme to champion food tourism. Deadline for applications is 26 September 2016.
Gloucestershire Community Foundation announces opening of Comic Relief Local Communities Grant opportunity.
GRCC's In Touch Project will be running a series of free Health and Wellbeing Days across Gloucestershire for older people, carers, and their families in September and October.
GRCC's guide to enable communities to put together their own Community Emergency Plan is now available to download.