Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social Care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
GRCC is advertising to recruit a new Chief Executive Officer. Closing date for applications 3 July 2017.
GRCC, in partnership with University of Gloucestershire, is holding a free Neighbourhood Plan event on 10 July 2017 at Francis Close Hall.
The May edition of GRCC's 'Around Gloucestershire' enewsletter is online now.
The new date is Monday 12 June 2017, 18.00-20.30.
GRCC's latest enewsletter with details of our upcoming Broadband and Volunteering events.
GRCC will be holding an event for Volunteers Week on 5 June at the Guildhall Gloucester 2pm - 4.30pm