Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
Village and community halls now face less paperwork when it comes to putting on the events, plays, performances and social evenings which pull communities together.
Please click here to find out more...
Healthwatch Gloucestershire are seeking an enthusiastic individual for their information and advice team. Click here for further information.
You now have until the end of April to respond
Do you live in an enterprising community?
Big Lottery have updated their web page regarding Building Better Opportunities Funding. Click on this to read more...
If you want to know how your community can get involved then read on to download the FREE guide.
Amazing image of the eclipse over Gloucester Cathedral Friday 20th March 2015.
Housing Associations in support of the Homes for Britain: Building our future campaign. Click here for more information