Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
The Home Office are consulting on the regulations which will introduce licensing fees which will then be set locally. Click here for more information.
A temporary webpage, hosted by GRCC, is now live.
On Thursday, 13th February parish & district councillors got together to share knowledge & learn more about the Community Right to Build
Information Event. 20th March 10.15-12.30pm.
Watson Hall, Tewkesbury.