Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
Launch of our new Friends for You befriending scheme! Click here for more information
Organised by the Plunkett Foundation, this is an opportunity to visit two community pubs to learn about the co-operative ownership model in more depth, with dinner and networking. Click here for more information
GRCC is looking to recruit two new Village & Community Agents for Gloucestershire. For more information, please click here
Cotswold District Council want to hear from you
Apply to the Cotswold GRRReen Community Awards
Planning Ahead for Your Community - Click here to find out more.
Agents’ work saved Health and Social Care services in Gloucestershire £1.29m between 2012 and 2014.