Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
FREE Memory/Dementia Information Event. 20th March 10.15-12.30pm. Watson Hall, Tewkesbury. Click here for more information.
On Thursday, 13th February parish & district councillors got together to share knowledge & learn more about the Community Right to Build
A temporary webpage, hosted by GRCC, is now live.
Village and Community Halls - we need your help!
Click here to view our 2012-2013 Annual Review