Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
On Friday 14th June, parish, district and county councillors were invited to celebrate new affordable housing in Gretton during Rural Housing Week 2013. Click here for more information.
Events to be held in Tuffley, Barton & Tredworth and Kingsway. Click here for more information
GRCC is calling on volunteers, hall users and community groups to lobby their MPs now to support an APPG on village halls. Click here for more information.
GRCC will be running a training event on Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIO’s) on Friday 12th July at 10am.
For more information visit our Events page
Anne Robinson cut the ribbon at the re-opening of Coln Community Shop on Saturday, 1st June.