Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
ookies PolicyGRCC Community Activities Grant
For pictures and media coverage of the knitted bunting for the Tour of Britain yesterday, click here
The overall winner and runner up of GRCC's Village of the Year 2014 competition are....
On Thursday 14th August, GRCC's In Touch project took 40 older people on a steam train trip on the Gloucestershire Warwickshire railway.
GRCC is looking to recruit Community Agent for Cheltenham. Click here for more information.
GRCC are providing up to 8 hours of FREE computer tuition for Carers over the age of 55. Click here for more information
Deadline for comments 26th September 2014
Uppingham Neighbourhood Plan challenged by developer before adoption by Rutland County Council.