Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
You now have until the end of April to respond
Do you live in an enterprising community?
Big Lottery have updated their web page regarding Building Better Opportunities Funding. Click on this to read more...
If you want to know how your community can get involved then read on to download the FREE guide.
Amazing image of the eclipse over Gloucester Cathedral Friday 20th March 2015.
Housing Associations in support of the Homes for Britain: Building our future campaign. Click here for more information
An event for Gloucestershire's urban and rural communities
Wednesday 25th March 2015
Brockworth Community Centre
Event open from 4:40 - 8:30pm
Launch of our new Friends for You befriending scheme! Click here for more information