Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
Click here for more information.
A Celebration of Older People in Gloucestershire
Find out who your local Village or Community Agent is
'Keeping it Simple' guide published by Locality.
GRCC Village of the Year 2014
Celebrating Community Life
Click here for further details
Find out about what has been happening to identify issues and improve water quality in the Cotswold Water Park
GRCC are providing up to 8 hours of FREE computer tuition for Carers over the age of 55. Click here for more information