- The Going the Extra Mile (GEM) Project
- Affordable Rural Housing
- Community Buildings
- Community-Led Planning
- Emergency Planning
- Funding Advice
- GRCC Village of the Year
- Localism and Community Rights
- Neighbourhood Development Plans
- Older people - InTouch
- Organisation and Project Support
- Parish Plan Database
- Parent Champions
- Befriending Services
- Road Safety
- Village and Community Agents
- The Parent & Community Support Service (PCSS) project
- VCS Support - Cheltenham
Information Sheets for Community Buildings
The following is a list of information sheets available to Village and Community Halls.
They are free to Village and Community Hall managment committee members unless otherwise stated.
The information sheets are put together through the network of Village and Community Hall Advisers nationally, our umbrella body 'ACRE' (Action for Communities in Rural England) and legal advisers.
If you would like to obtain a copy of any of these please contact Barbara Pond - firstname.lastname@example.org or 01452 528491
List of Information Sheets available - click here