- Are you visionary and resourceful, with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Are you an inspiring leader capable of taking a strategic approach to drive an organisation forward?
- Can you provide robust and effective management of GRCC to enable it to fulfil its charitable objectives?
If so, you may be just the person we are looking for.
GRCC has been supporting Gloucestershire’s communities since 1923 and we are recruiting a new Chief Executive Officer to take us through the next exciting phase of the organisation’s development.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate evidence of success in a senior leadership role
- Have awareness of commercial opportunities and how they can best be developed
- Be able to nurture and maintain a high performing team
For full details including the job description, person specification, and application form, visit our Vacancies page.
If you would like to discuss the role please contact the GRCC Chair – Charles Coats firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01452 503748.
Deadline for applications: 12pm Monday 3rd July 2017 with interviews planned for 20th July 2017.