Comic Relief Community Cash grants of £500 - £1,000 are available to small organisations in Gloucestershire that are doing great work to help people living through tough lives.
To be considered for funding an organisation needs to:
- be working in a disadvantaged or deprived area;
- be a small local group with an income of less than £100,000 run by local people;
- have limited access to other sources of income;
- clearly define the need they are addressing
- clearly demonstrate the benefit of their activities to disadvantaged people;
- illustrate how they aim to deliver social outcomes;
- provide clear evidence that the services provided are inclusive to all;
- provide clear evidence that the activities provided will target people who would ordinarily struggle to access those opportunities.
More information can be found on the Gloucestershire Community Foundation website.
The deadline for applications is 17 May.