BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!
GRCC’s In Touch project is delighted to be launching its 2015 Personal Safety Events in partnership with the Gloucestershire Village and Community Agents, Gloucestershire Police, Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue, Victim Support and Trading Standards.
- Sign up for a free home safety check
- Speak to your local Village and Community Agent
- Get your valuables security marked by the Police
- Find out how to block cold callers and scammers
- Find local activities to meet new people in your area
- Access information and advice from a wide range of agencies
These events are completely free. Come and have tea and cake whilst finding out tips and advice on how to stay safe in your own homes and in your community. These events are especially aimed at older people, but all are welcome to come along and find out more. Short talks will provide updates and information stands will be there for you to browse.
To book your place and transport, please contact either your local Village and Community Agent or Katie Lake at GRCC on 01452 528491.
For more information about In Touch, please click here.