Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
The CQC is inviting feedback on Gloucestershire hospitals ahead of their inspection in January 2017.
The Government is consulting on the future of the Post Office network. Have your say by 21st December.
GRCC and GAPTC invite parish and town councils and parish meetings in South Cotswolds to the South Cotswold Cluster Parish Meeting Event.
The first Cheltenham Community Buildings Network will be held on 29th November.
The NHS and County Council have published the Gloucestershire five year Sustainability and Transformation Plan.
Gloucestershire projects compete for funding in Aviva Community Fund Awards
Celebrating the efforts of trustees in Stroud's Village and Community Halls.
BT is consulting on the removal of 60 payphones in Cotswold District, and 72 in the Forest of Dean District.