Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust is launching a review of the opening hours of its Minor Injuries and Illness Units (MIIUs). Have Your Say by 31st August 2016.
Opportunity for Summer 2016
GRCC is looking to recruit Village & Community Agents to work across two areas.
Two Community Approaches to Road Safety (CARS) events are being organised in May.
Our Spring 2016 newsletter is now available
Six new agents have joined the team recently
We are recruiting for three posts, click to find out more