Community led planning
GRCC provides advice and support in the following areas:
- Community and social enterprise delivering local solutions
- Funding advice for projects, communities and groups
- Localism and Community Rights including Neighbourhood Planning
- Parish, town and community-led plans
- Project development and business planning
We have dedicated projects to support
- Management of community buildings
- Health and Social care
- Older people, including the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- The provision of affordable rural housing
GRCC has a representational and influencing role, working in partnership locally and nationally, continuing its role as a rural specialist organisation.
Two Community Approaches to Road Safety (CARS) events are being organised in May.
Our Spring 2016 newsletter is now available
Six new agents have joined the team recently
We are recruiting for three posts, click to find out more
A first for Gloucestershire, a community heritage 'app'!
Click here to find out more about an event for rural communities
Free App available on Android or Apple devices